Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
MathewK

Atk speed Bug and Dodge.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ok, i been waiting for some time for bugs and logical mistakes to get fixed but it seems like the server is only managed by players opinions and complains.

1) ATK SPEED BUG: In pvp in most world zones you can only attack one time and have to attack manually again, this is even worst when people use mirage( 7k+ atk speed to attack only 2 times per second).

in 1 or 2 hours of pvp your fingers hurt of using so much f1 attack f1 attack f1 attack f1...... URGENT FIX.

2) EVASION: Evasion limit=250 ..... = ultimate evasion/ultimate escape/exciting adventure etc etc useless skills. (average accuracy 240/250 without hawkeye + hawkeye 250 / 260 )

in any server where there are pvp regular eva should be equal or a little higher than regular accuracy so there are some miss hits vs light wearing characters without using ultimate evasion

but here no one misses in regular pvp. and of course if the regular eva here is 215/230 and limit 250 eva build dsnt exist.

Поделиться сообщением

53 минуты назад, MathewK сказал:

in 1 or 2 hours of pvp your fingers hurt of using so much f1 attack f1 attack f1 attack f1...... URGENT FIX.

У тебя пальцы болят ты серьёзно ? Тебе тяжело нажимать ф1? 

Я сейчас сгорю просто !!!!

Создай мага, познай боль!

Изменено пользователем Tikito

Поделиться сообщением

9 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Do your fingers really hurt? Is it hard for you to press F1? 

I'll just burn out now !!!!

Create a magician, know pain!

You reply because you know if atk speed bugs get fixed it will be worst for you, warrior dps its too low with this bug mages is the same since magic wont cast slowly. just hold your magic and thats it. why do you complain about what everyone says? such a hater lol.

and this need to be fixed because its the first server i have seen a 7 k atk speed character attacking like if he have 800.

so cut the bullshit and shut up.

Поделиться сообщением

13 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Do your fingers really hurt? Is it hard for you to press F1? 

I'll just burn out now !!!!

Create a magician, know pain!

you didn't mentioned anything about evasion because you are a mage hypocrite prick.

you want to manage the entire server with your comments so your mage wont get bothered?

Поделиться сообщением

31 минуту назад, MathewK сказал:

you didn't mentioned anything about evasion because you are a mage hypocrite prick.

you want to manage the entire server with your comments so your mage wont get bothered?

Уклонение нужно исправить с этим я согласен! 

На счёт скорости аттаки , и кнопки ф1 , ДПС у воена низок? Это слишком смешно!

Поделиться сообщением

21 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Evasion needs to be corrected with that, I agree! 

At the expense of the attack speed, and the F1 button, the DPS of the soldier is low? It's too funny!

Never in my life i have seen a warrior being used like a mage to attack constantly pressing attack.

you can say whatever you like but warriors cant pvp properly like that specially using so many skills at the same time.

Warriors always attack constantly because if they only attack one and have to attack again their damage per second is less than 20 % of its original.

Even holding (attack) its like 70 % slower than attackign a monster)

so pvp warrior attack needs to be fixed.

i wont argue anymore about this.

Изменено пользователем MathewK
  • Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Создать...