Перейти к содержанию
rimi

System change ideas.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello. I may have an idea how to attract more new players into staying at the server.

1. In my opinion, there's a short period of time on a NEWBIE sets like (armor/jewelry/weapons/agathion and etc). Not all new players have time to spend these 3 or 4 days (Don't remember the exact time period of newbie sets) and the newbie set just disappears, which makes it unplayable for new players. So, the idea is to make it longer - atleast 7 days. So that new players could actually get into the game and know the server. (Some people may have jobs and they cant just grind 24/7 on the server till NEWBIE SET disappears).

2. RAR items should exist. I know that you patched (fixed) it and now it gives nothing as I understood. But, it should give atleast some stats that will still make you STRONGER. The server is based on the grind, and when u get the whole 12lvl set, it's just nothing more to do except stay AFK till epic raids spawn. So, that's in my opinion kind of boring.

3. BEWS/BEAS + enchantment % - Is just nonsense. So, lets take an example. Yesterday, I was enchanting my Super T-shirt till +9, and it required more than 600+ blessed scrolls. And the max enchantment in the server is +20. I can guarantee, that no one in the server will have atleast a +16 weapon - EVER. In my view, you should change enchantment % (Rate) or make BEWS and BEAS drop chance higher.

NOTE: This is just my OPINION. The system is not bad at all, but it requires more care and work to be put in. If anyone agrees or disagrees please comment below the post. 

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ. Это всего лишь мое МНЕНИЕ. Система в целом неплохая, но для ее внедрения требуется больше внимания и работы. Если кто-то согласен или не согласен, оставьте комментарий под постом.

For russians:

Привет. У меня может быть идея, как привлечь больше новых игроков на сервер.

1. На мой взгляд, наборы NEWBIE, такие как (броня/украшения/оружие/агатион и т. д.), имеют короткий период времени. Не все новые игроки успевают провести эти 3 или 4 дня (не помню точное время набора новичка) и набор новичка просто исчезает, что делает его неиграбельным для новых игроков. Итак, идея состоит в том, чтобы сделать его дольше - хотя бы на 7 дней. Чтобы новые игроки действительно могли войти в игру и узнать сервер. (У некоторых людей может быть работа, и они не могут просто работать 24/7 на сервере, пока NEWBIE SET не исчезнет).

2. Элементы RAR должны существовать. Я знаю, что вы его пропатчили (исправили) и теперь он ничего не дает, как я понял. Но это должно дать хотя бы некоторые характеристики, которые сделают вас СИЛЬНЕЕ. Сервер основан на гринде, и когда вы получаете весь 12-уровневый набор, вам просто больше нечего делать, кроме как оставаться в AFK до появления эпических рейдов. Так что, на мой взгляд, скучновато.

3. BEWS/BEAS + зачарование % - это просто бред. Итак, давайте возьмем пример. Вчера я зачаровывал свою Супер футболку до +9, а для этого потребовалось более 600+ благословленных свитков. И макс зачарование на сервере +20. Я могу гарантировать, что ни у кого на сервере не будет хотя бы +16 оружия - НИКОГДА. На мой взгляд, вам следует изменить % зачарования (Rate) или повысить шанс выпадения BEWS и BEAS.

• Like 3

Поделиться сообщением

Hi.

В 30.05.2022 в 14:05, rimi сказал:

1. In my opinion, there's a short period of time on a NEWBIE sets like (armor/jewelry/weapons/agathion and etc). Not all new players have time to spend these 3 or 4 days (Don't remember the exact time period of newbie sets) and the newbie set just disappears, which makes it unplayable for new players. So, the idea is to make it longer - atleast 7 days. So that new players could actually get into the game and know the server. (Some people may have jobs and they cant just grind 24/7 on the server till NEWBIE SET disappears).

It will be, in the near future (work is underway in this direction)

I can guarantee, that no one in the server will have atleast a +16 weapon - EVER

Never Say Never Again.

There are 2 weapons 16+

But, this will also change

2. RAR items should exist. I know that you patched (fixed) it and now it gives nothing as I understood. But, it should give atleast some stats that will still make you STRONGER. The server is based on the grind, and when u get the whole 12lvl set, it's just nothing more to do except stay AFK till epic raids spawn. So, that's in my opinion kind of boring.

They've been removed for redevelopment.

• Thanks 1

Поделиться сообщением

I have a feeling I can add something from new player perspective:

1. Red adena doesnt feel good. IMO whole point of playing multiprof servers is being able to be all-in-one and the fact, that the most (and only) efficient way to farm red adena is creating level 24 alt is taking that feeling away. Please let us farm it some other way, maybe let us get into kamael island after rebirth or any other way.
  2. Also about being all in one character. Is there any chance of removal of group requirement for instances? Instances like Kamaloka or delusion chamber

@rimi @detount

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

It's been a long time that i've bothered to take a look in here. Interesting topic.
First of all, my dear @detount, I happen to be one of the few that actually know that these 2 +16 weapons have both appeared out of thin air. You shouldn't really talk so openly about your naughty acts.
Secondly, it is time to actually take a look at the server. The server that many times has been proved that was wasted on your hands. Even today, it still has another small surge of new players in. Maybe you should consider trying to FINALLY open the server on voting websites. 1.5 years later but better late than ever eh?
Thirdly, you should once and for all reconsider your stand on how your server is played. Nevermind the timeless grind of red adena (for example) that our friend mentioned above, when you sell for REAL MONEY, services that have a set time expiration, you can't also implement a total ban on botting, I've said it before, many many times. I've also never used a bot program in your server.
I've taken long times out of your server, out of boredom, out of necessity of work, I still drop by. Sometimes I feel I waste my time, sometimes I wish it still had it's 300 online of the first month so I could play again. In any case, the least you can do is also care for it a similar amount.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...