Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
SawnMC

Make up your mind

Рекомендуемые сообщения

4 days ago we got called "nazis" by Var (I should have been more devious and took photos of that as well but you got the clear this time), now we get called "nigers". Would you make up your mind already? Well then, time to see rule 3.10 in action.

Screenshot_2.png

Изменено пользователем SawnMC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Поделиться сообщением

Может ты свои угрозы вспомнишь? Как ты на твт оскорбляешь? Обезьянка

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, VAR said:

Может ты свои угрозы вспомнишь? Как ты на твт оскорбляешь? Обезьянка

Threats? In what parallel universe does the one who wins needs to make threats? Insults on TW? Like when 4uma was crying that we played TW and won the flags, and jastanork took a ban in the face for blaming the admin because they lost? I never even opened my mouth. I NEVER started talking first about ANYTHING. The ress bots of xForce that einwho took in their clan have titles like "revolution soon". When people like them were 2-3 lvls ahead in the weapon and the armor were pking everyone around, when we went ahead and hunted them back they got butthurt and cried that we are the bad guys. And the exact same was from half of your 1stteam and einwho most of all. So yea, you open your mouth to trashtalk, I'll trashtalk back and I am good at it also. And why shouldn't I, when I win scenarios that I should lose if you were decent players. BUT don't think it's the same as the crap that came out of your mouth and zpk's. You open your mouth to be a racist moron, I'll report you, you don't deserve to have a voice after that imo. But anyway, thanks for giving me another reason to call the rule 8.10 on your face also.

Поделиться сообщением

8 часов назад, SawnMC сказал:

Threats? In what parallel universe does the one who wins needs to make threats? Insults on TW? Like when 4uma was crying that we played TW and won the flags, and jastanork took a ban in the face for blaming the admin because they lost? I never even opened my mouth. I NEVER started talking first about ANYTHING. The ress bots of xForce that einwho took in their clan have titles like "revolution soon". When people like them were 2-3 lvls ahead in the weapon and the armor were pking everyone around, when we went ahead and hunted them back they got butthurt and cried that we are the bad guys. And the exact same was from half of your 1stteam and einwho most of all. So yea, you open your mouth to trashtalk, I'll trashtalk back and I am good at it also. And why shouldn't I, when I win scenarios that I should lose if you were decent players. BUT don't think it's the same as the crap that came out of your mouth and zpk's. You open your mouth to be a racist moron, I'll report you, you don't deserve to have a voice after that imo. But anyway, thanks for giving me another reason to call the rule 8.10 on your face also.

Если такой правильный и придерживаешься правилам то в зи на боте не стой со своим кланом ? 

Поделиться сообщением

12 minutes ago, VAR said:

If you are so correct and adhere to the rules, then do not stand with your clan in the zi on the bot ? 

I don't know what zi is pal, but most importantly, we are not the clan that literally did a full team donate course and a 4 piece premium purchase at the start of the server. Frankly I have no problem to bot where I can use l2tower, but I ain't giving one penny so i can bot in L2. So be careful what you say, because in case you forgot, you are the first we have videos of your actions.

Поделиться сообщением

13 минут назад, SawnMC сказал:

I don't know what zi is pal, but most importantly, we are not the clan that literally did a full team donate course and a 4 piece premium purchase at the start of the server. Frankly I have no problem to bot where I can use l2tower, but I ain't giving one penny so i can bot in L2. So be careful what you say, because in case you forgot, you are the first we have videos of your actions.

Мои похождения в ит? Если макрос на мышке считается посторонней программой …. Твоя башня дружище тот же адреналин ты фармишь дарки в 5 раз быстрее отойдя от компа тем самым спалившим сам себя, хочешь на что то. Заикнутся посмотри сначала на свой клан:) я в зи не стою, в соа Адену не фармлю афк как ваши 69 и прочая нечисть в лоа)

Поделиться сообщением

Так он на боте и по соплям получает ?) кобра удали л 2 друг это не твоё )

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, VAR said:

Мои похождения в ит? Если макрос на мышке считается посторонней программой …. Твоя башня дружище тот же адреналин ты фармишь дарки в 5 раз быстрее отойдя от компа тем самым спалившим сам себя, хочешь на что то. Заикнутся посмотри сначала на свой клан:) я в зи не стою, в соа Адену не фармлю афк как ваши 69 и прочая нечисть в лоа)

So I can't use my computer to farm darks? Fine then I guess that 5kvt is as banned as I am since, if he's not using adrenaline on the southern seal, then he's doing the same thing for days and I have the 3 clips of different days for it. YOUR botting however is 100 times more banned than me and 5kvt.

Поделиться сообщением

Научись играть на характере бро а потом рот свой открывай покажи свой скил, а не Ливай после просранного эпика в большинстве , я хуже чем вы гавноедов не видел, понтов в чат и на форум много, но по факту как говорится на каждую хитровыебанную жопу найдётся свой …. С болтом и ливают после просранного боя Токо лохи идите и деритесь дальше падайте и вставайте регрупайтесь быстрее а не выходите из игры как гавнюки , почему я должен приходить и драться до последнего что на эпиках что на тв и не ныть на форуме как все тяжело а не просто а вы сразу же скулите как свиньи то то не так то это не эдак. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, =zpk= said:

Научись играть на характере бро а потом рот свой открывай покажи свой скил, а не Ливай после просранного эпика в большинстве , я хуже чем вы гавноедов не видел, понтов в чат и на форум много, но по факту как говорится на каждую хитровыебанную жопу найдётся свой …. С болтом и ливают после просранного боя Токо лохи идите и деритесь дальше падайте и вставайте регрупайтесь быстрее а не выходите из игры как гавнюки , почему я должен приходить и драться до последнего что на эпиках что на тв и не ныть на форуме как все тяжело а не просто а вы сразу же скулите как свиньи то то не так то это не эдак. 

I'm not interested in reading your autobiography, no matter how truly accurate it may be.
LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU"VE DONE IS WHINING. "Oh they camp beleth mimimimimimi Admin put teleporter, admin change it somehow so they can't camp". "Oh admin instances are our only source of big ds, please make them daily or something".
I remember when you went and took xforce's Goddard castle and what you were saying about Marinstar back then. Now you need the ressbot too much and you've become "good friends". I remember his posts in here and shouts in game about the botting on your clan and 1stteam. Now his spanked butt hurts too much and he's come to "hide under your skirts". PFfffff you are both disgusting af.
Now here I am reporting racist behavious or a literal gamebreaking bug and your retarded brain thinks he can make it look like I am the whiner? Let me break some news to you little man, you are not smart enough to compete with me in here.
I've ignored you so far, because you are literally the worst shit alive in here, but enough is enough. When you look in the mirror and talk about what you see in there, don't come to write it in here afterwards.

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, SawnMC сказал:

I'm not interested in reading your autobiography, no matter how truly accurate it may be.
LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU"VE DONE IS WHINING. "Oh they camp beleth mimimimimimi Admin put teleporter, admin change it somehow so they can't camp". "Oh admin instances are our only source of big ds, please make them daily or something".
I remember when you went and took xforce's Goddard castle and what you were saying about Marinstar back then. Now you need the ressbot too much and you've become "good friends". I remember his posts in here and shouts in game about the botting on your clan and 1stteam. Now his spanked butt hurts too much and he's come to "hide under your skirts". PFfffff you are both disgusting af.
Now here I am reporting racist behavious or a literal gamebreaking bug and your retarded brain thinks he can make it look like I am the whiner? Let me break some news to you little man, you are not smart enough to compete with me in here.
I've ignored you so far, because you are literally the worst shit alive in here, but enough is enough. When you look in the mirror and talk about what you see in there, don't come to write it in here afterwards.

Где ты увидел нацизм ? 

Go pvp nigers ? 

Во 1-х тебе лично было написано сообщения? 

Во 2-х nigers может быть никнейм игрока или просто псевдоним!

В 3-х вы проиграли войну, не важно каким способом суть одна ваш клан обосрался.

В 4-х ты именно ты плачешь как девчонка, на это мерзко смотреть !

За место того что бы в Гиране  протирать полы иди фарми. 

Ну и в 5-х твои обвинения глупы , не имеют смысла!

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Tikito said:

Где ты увидел нацизм ? 

Go pvp nigers ? 
You don't know how to read. We were fighting at baium and he calls on Baium. So it is personnal

Во 1-х тебе лично было написано сообщения? 
Personnal or no personnal is the weakest lamest excuse and doesn't absolve you of anything.

Во 2-х nigers может быть никнейм игрока или просто псевдоним!
That may work in some 3 year old niece from where you are from, since clearly, your average IQ is laughable.

В 3-х вы проиграли войну, не важно каким способом суть одна ваш клан обосрался.
lost the war = lost the fight? I 've already talked about this one

В 4-х ты именно ты плачешь как девчонка, на это мерзко смотреть !
?????

За место того что бы в Гиране  протирать полы иди фарми.

Ну и в 5-х твои обвинения глупы , не имеют смысла!
You've repeated that many times already, you've embarassed yourself on each and every one, we don't need further confirmation of your negative intelligence.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, SawnMC сказал:

Ты перебираешь грязное бельё и пытаешься найти  компромат ?

ты жалок , ваш клан жалок , кроме Shervani .

Мне тебя жаль!

Поделиться сообщением

58 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Ты перебираешь грязное бельё и пытаешься найти  компромат ?

ты жалок , ваш клан жалок , кроме Shervani .

Мне тебя жаль!

You're like an old radio station playing on repeat the same 3 songs. And nobody listens to a radio like this.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Создать...