Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
SawnMC

Epic boss loot system

Рекомендуемые сообщения

9 hours ago, Tikito said:

Вы так и не поняли по чему мы лежим, а не встали в город, все просто СОКЛАН НАХОДИТСЯ В ХАЙДЕ ВЫ НЕ ВСЕХ УБИЛИ!

How exactly do you wanna be shutdown on this lie. By the fact that, you jumped into the nest first, we killed 5kvt and cragjkke on top, x123 jumped down and joined you... Valakas spawned, so noone else could've entered...Then the rest happened.
Or by the fact that inside valakas nest you burn for dps and can't stay on hide for longer than a few seconds...
Not that it actually matters because (deja vu), we were the party that killed valakas. Oh wait, didn't you claim that you killed Valakas on your first shitpost? Getting mixed up between your own lying, proofless claims...?

Изменено пользователем SawnMC

Поделиться сообщением

Просто классика ,Шервудскую девочку раскатали на изи ? только не плач)) ещо недельки 2-3 максимум и ты. Шерва больше не будешь нюхать епик вообще

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, SawnMC сказал:

How exactly do you wanna be shutdown on this lie. By the fact that, you jumped into the nest first, we killed 5kvt and cragjkke on top, x123 jumped down and joined you... Valakas spawned, so noone else could've entered...Then the rest happened.
Or by the fact that inside valakas nest you burn for dps and can't stay on hide for longer than a few seconds...
Not that it actually matters because (deja vu), we were the party that killed valakas. Oh wait, didn't you claim that you killed Valakas on your first shitpost? Getting mixed up between your own lying, proofless claims...?

Даже тот фактор то что вы начали запись видео только на 25% хп босса, уже говорит о том что вы хотите обманным путём получить игровые ценности!

Покажите полностью всю видео запись с момента респа РБ босса! 

А данные заявление по прошу рассмотреть как мошенничества , получения игровых ценностей способом обмана и заблуждение администрация!

Вы пытайтесь обмануть администрацию за такое получают бан!

Покажите полное видео, по чему вы начали запись только с 25% хп босса? , покажите агр лист босса!

Изменено пользователем Tikito

Поделиться сообщением

11 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Даже тот фактор то что вы начали запись видео только на 25% хп босса, уже говорит о том что вы хотите обманным путём получить игровые ценности!

А данные заявление по прошу рассмотреть как мошенничества , получения игровых ценностей способом обмана и заблуждение администрация!

Покажите полное видео, по чему вы начали запись только с 25% хп босса? , покажите агр лист босса!

I showed what I had and it is plenty. I explained whatever I had to explain and it is in accordance to what I show. You on the other hand show nothing, only keep spamming accusations, followed by many different claims that do not agree with one another. So, either show something that PROVES we are the liars and reduces our evidence to untrustworthy (spoiler alert, you have nothing because you are talking through your imagination, terrified that you will lose what you didn't deserve to get), or frankly, stop talking because you have embarrassed yourself enough already. And also be VERY careful on your ban threats because they can easily turn around and bite you, with what you've offered as a case defense so far.

Поделиться сообщением

5 минут назад, SawnMC сказал:

I showed what I had and it is plenty. I explained whatever I had to explain and it is in accordance to what I show. You on the other hand show nothing, only keep spamming accusations, followed by many different claims that do not agree with one another. So, either show something that PROVES we are the liars and reduces our evidence to untrustworthy (spoiler alert, you have nothing because you are talking through your imagination, terrified that you will lose what you didn't deserve to get), or frankly, stop talking because you have embarrassed yourself enough already. And also be VERY careful on your ban threats because they can easily turn around and bite you, with what you've offered as a case defense so far.

по чему вы начали запись видео с 25% хп босса ? для чего вы начали видео запись?

Поделиться сообщением

11 hours ago, Shervanne said:

by no means the stats of the video should be treated as the starting point of our damage, that's number one
number two, did your "on hyde" guy kill the boss? no, he did not - then what does it change if there was someone else?
"zpk was doing damage" my ass, poor guy was getting aggroed on cooldown
image.png.576f70bb7b9abe3691dda0274afaec8d.png
this is how much damage you all did in 2 minutes and 59 seconds, by the way. We joined the fight when valakas was still well over 60%, maybe even close to 70% health. Don't try and tell me that we started to hit it when the video starts - this is the last 5 minutes recorded because that's as much as nvidia lets me.

This is how much we did in 58 seconds for comparison
image.png.244bf5b69e5ea1ff96de83900c748a9e.png

your dumb repetitive question has been answered since yesterday, but you are far too busy panicking to hold your "cardboard wall" of lying defense to notice it.
You have really been exposed to every point you have talked to at this point, so apparently you just sit here continuing this pointless struggle, in a thought of yourself that, making us waste more time here is some sort of consolation award for you.

Поделиться сообщением

13 минут назад, SawnMC сказал:

your dumb repetitive question has been answered since yesterday, but you are far too busy panicking to hold your "cardboard wall" of lying defense to notice it.
You have really been exposed to every point you have talked to at this point, so apparently you just sit here continuing this pointless struggle, in a thought of yourself that, making us waste more time here is some sort of consolation award for you.

на ваших скрин шотах хп валакаса составляет 25% 

Мне не понятно для чего вы начали записывать видео?

я могу лекго объяснить, вы заранее знали что бой за валакаса вы проиграли, для это го вы придумали махинацию для того что бы завладеть игровыми ценастями!

Прошу рассмотреть данное заявление  как мошенничества , получения игровых ценностей способом обмана и заблуждение администрация!

Изменено пользователем Tikito

Поделиться сообщением

23 minutes ago, Tikito said:

на ваших скрин шотах хп валакаса составляет 25% 

Мне не понятно для чего вы начали записывать видео?

я могу лекго объяснить, вы заранее знали что бой за валакаса вы проиграли, для это го вы придумали махинацию для того что бы завладеть игровыми ценастями!

Прошу рассмотреть данное заявление  как мошенничества , получения игровых ценностей способом обмана и заблуждение администрация!

Even after being answered and shut down 3 times on this particular subject and countless more on any other you still keep repeating the same things.
My dad used to tell me "humans need one time to understand something, donkeys need many"

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, SawnMC сказал:

Even after being answered and shut down 3 times on this particular subject and countless more on any other you still keep repeating the same things.
My dad used to tell me "humans need one time to understand something, donkeys need many"

Поделиться сообщением

Бейлора и белефа мы не разу не убивали ... бургеры по кд фармят его!!! И зделали время своё ... так как продки долгие и запара большая ... 

Дмитрий могли бы Вы придумать тп к бейлору и белефу . А не долгое время квестов и беготни .

Поделиться сообщением

10 часов назад, SawnMC сказал:

I thought you were done? But it seems you only wanted some time to bring "cousins" so you can rant together, still providing absolutely nothing to back up your claims. And you won't provide shit ever because there exists nothing to prove you right.  But the thing that sjw Var came here to spew his own crap that have nothing to do with this is even more amazing. The only thing worse (for you, not me) he could do is start calling us nazis again, with his reverse-logic-genius mind. Because adding how shervanne took Baium because he knew how to do it ACCORDING TO THE GAME FUNCTIONS, or ranting about beleth and baylor that we camp ACCORDING TO THE GAME FUNCTIONS, is TOTALLY the same as winning Valakas, but losing the loot to a corpse party on the ground *EXREME SARCASM*. Oh and since you have no proof about your lying claim that "someone" was on hide (which STILL has nothing to do, since WE killed valakas), I could say you could at least be smart enough to cover it with using a player's name from the start, but it seems you think that just claiming "someone" was on hide, is enough to convince everyone you tell the truth and the others are lying.
This is truly pathetic....I mean you don't have neither the proof nor the brain to support your claims... and yet you still try.

Бомбит что не апнешь чтоль?и так 100 плюс переродов с тебя хватит немец

Изменено пользователем VAR

Поделиться сообщением

8 часов назад, Tikito сказал:

Та админ я думаю сам может глянуть все в логах имеется, кто дамаг нанёс, просто окажется что кто то ***даболит , один Эрик а. Столько ора пизеееееец,  пиндосов поквольняли походу за Валика????

Поделиться сообщением

22 часа назад, SawnMC сказал:

Цитаты джейсон стетхема?

Поделиться сообщением

Well then since I got pushed into reading very carefully all the server rules, once the administration comes up with a decision of this particular matter, I ask to see the implementation of rule 8.10 for mr tikito.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, SawnMC сказал:

Well then since I got pushed into reading very carefully all the server rules, once the administration comes up with a decision of this particular matter, I ask to see the implementation of rule 8.10 for mr tikito.

По прошу объяснить свои обвинение !

Поделиться сообщением

Обосрались на Тарасе на баюме получали по соплям пол дня я вас предупреждал вообще то 69 вы начали первые .)))) 

Поделиться сообщением

47 minutes ago, =zpk= said:

Обосрались на Тарасе на баюме получали по соплям пол дня я вас предупреждал вообще то 69 вы начали первые .)))) 

at least when tikito speaks, google translate produces a decent sentence. With you, even the AI has no clue what you are saying. But in case I got the message right, you think you won anything today? 1stteam, won something for sure and good for them...why not, competition is good. You won nothing. As I said in the game, your rabble is a bunch of ress bots for decent players, when  they are not even lower than that.

Поделиться сообщением

2 hours ago, Tikito said:

По прошу объяснить свои обвинение !

As for you, you need to open a dictionary and learn what the word "accusation" means. I didn't "accuse" you of anything, you did, also using slander, without providing any proof. So, I ask the admins to take a look at the rule 8.10 that fits on your case.

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, SawnMC сказал:

As for you, you need to open a dictionary and learn what the word "accusation" means. I didn't "accuse" you of anything, you did, also using slander, without providing any proof. So, I ask the admins to take a look at the rule 8.10 that fits on your case.

Мне вас жаль

Поделиться сообщением

Just now, Tikito said:

Мне вас жаль

Sorry for me?! I am a happy man, a husband, a father of 2 children, I live in my own house, away from the city, I have my own garden, my own olive field, my own car, my own motorbike. You would either be happy for me, or be jeallous, you can't be sorry.

Поделиться сообщением

5 минут назад, SawnMC сказал:

Sorry for me?! I am a happy man, a husband, a father of 2 children, I live in my own house, away from the city, I have my own garden, my own olive field, my own car, my own motorbike. You would either be happy for me, or be jeallous, you can't be sorry.

Я думаю иначе, все что у вас есть это руки которые очень плохо играют в Lineage 2

Поделиться сообщением

10 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Я думаю иначе, все что у вас есть это руки которые очень плохо играют в Lineage 2

I hope for your mentality's sake that you don't hope, I care what you think...

Поделиться сообщением

12 минут назад, SawnMC сказал:

I hope for your mentality's sake that you don't hope, I care what you think...

You should cool down, don't worry too much, this is just a game, there is simply no way to farm epic bosses ?

Поделиться сообщением

1 minute ago, Tikito said:

You should cool down, don't worry too much, this is just a game, there is simply no way to farm epic bosses ?

huh? You saw anyone talking today that you won the epics? Even with the help of 1stteam's top players, I don't really care. I'll just grow my character and beat you guys. That's the game. Last valakas was totally different, then you lost and got the loot, which isn't how it should be. Period. Some people feel like saying "f it", I am not one of them.

• Haha 1

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, SawnMC сказал:

huh? You saw anyone talking today that you won the epics? Even with the help of 1stteam's top players, I don't really care. I'll just grow my character and beat you guys. That's the game. Last valakas was totally different, then you lost and got the loot, which isn't how it should be. Period. Some people feel like saying "f it", I am not one of them.

?

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Создать...