Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
SawnMC

Epic boss loot system

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Today we experienced a new gamebreaking feature. A corpse taking all the loot of an epic raid boss kill.
Valakas 12-9-2021
In the photo provided, you see my system message informing me that my party killed the raid boss and my Soul Crystal lvled up from it. In the video link provided you see all enemy players are dead and that our party gets the dragon slayer buff. So, I think I have every right to want to know how and why is it that the dead players' party got Valakas' loot. Is this, by any  chance, intentional? It doesn't matter if you are dead, all you need to do is...I don't know what, start the fight of the boss, or do 51% of total HP damage? Is the whole point of the epic boss contest, a struggle of zerg, ignoring enemies and trying to resurrect, while doing damage to the boss only? But EVEN IF that was the case, there really is absolutely no logical sense for a DEAD party to get the loot. For the record, the video starts at a point where all enemies had been killed again, one though had a resurrection on him and restarted the fight. We had been fighting Valakas for around 3-5 more minutes prior, over his 50% hp point. So, I stand on the point that this is by no means whatsoever "OK" and should be corrected immediately, for all epic bosses in the future, as well as, our clan to be handed the loot of this kill, as it should have been anyway.

theft.png

Поделиться сообщением

15 минут назад, SawnMC сказал:

Today we experienced a new gamebreaking feature. A corpse taking all the loot of an epic raid boss kill.
Valakas 12-9-2021
In the photo provided, you see my system message informing me that my party killed the raid boss and my Soul Crystal lvled up from it. In the video link provided you see all enemy players are dead and that our party gets the dragon slayer buff. So, I think I have every right to want to know how and why is it that the dead players' party got Valakas' loot. Is this, by any  chance, intentional? It doesn't matter if you are dead, all you need to do is...I don't know what, start the fight of the boss, or do 51% of total HP damage? Is the whole point of the epic boss contest, a struggle of zerg, ignoring enemies and trying to resurrect, while doing damage to the boss only? But EVEN IF that was the case, there really is absolutely no logical sense for a DEAD party to get the loot. For the record, the video starts at a point where all enemies had been killed again, one though had a resurrection on him and restarted the fight. We had been fighting Valakas for around 3-5 more minutes prior, over his 50% hp point. So, I stand on the point that this is by no means whatsoever "OK" and should be corrected immediately, for all epic bosses in the future, as well as, our clan to be handed the loot of this kill, as it should have been anyway.

xd bro

Друзья во 1 при убистве босса 1 из наших согельдийцев находился в хаде, дпс нанесла наша група больше чем ваша в чем проблема?

да и если бы вы были не много умнее, вы бы открыли агр лис и увидели всех кто бил влакаса!

Изменено пользователем Tikito

Поделиться сообщением

11 minutes ago, Tikito said:

xd bro

Друзья во 1 при убистве босса 1 из наших согельдийцев находился в хаде, дпс нанесла наша група больше чем ваша в чем проблема?

да и если бы вы были не много умнее, вы бы открыли агр лис и увидели всех кто бил влакаса!

anyone can claim what they want, but what matters is the proof that you provide. I provided mine, let's see yours. As for your "more dps" claim... it's possible, you may have done more % of total valakas' HP... and COMPLETELY inconsequential, anywhere in my 16 full years that I have played this game. Raid boss loot go to the killing party, for one and for two, dead players cannot claim loot.

Поделиться сообщением

2 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Наша группа сняла 68% хп Валакаса в чем проблема?

yeah i would love to see some evidence backing that claim

and even if, what does it matter when you were all dead when we killed the boss? on which server do you just tag the boss and let someone else kill it and still get the loot?

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, Shervanne сказал:

yeah i would love to see some evidence backing that claim

and even if, what does it matter when you were all dead when we killed the boss? on which server do you just tag the boss and let someone else kill it and still get the loot?

вы выложили видео где ясно видно с какого % хп вы начали бить босса !

Пока вы гонялись за мной zpk наносил урон !

также 1 из нашей групе находился в хайде на момент убиства босса!

Доказательства просты дроп у нас!

Поделиться сообщением

11 minutes ago, Tikito said:

by no means the stats of the video should be treated as the starting point of our damage, that's number one
number two, did your "on hyde" guy kill the boss? no, he did not - then what does it change if there was someone else?
"zpk was doing damage" my ass, poor guy was getting aggroed on cooldown
image.png.576f70bb7b9abe3691dda0274afaec8d.png
this is how much damage you all did in 2 minutes and 59 seconds, by the way. We joined the fight when valakas was still well over 60%, maybe even close to 70% health. Don't try and tell me that we started to hit it when the video starts - this is the last 5 minutes recorded because that's as much as nvidia lets me.

This is how much we did in 58 seconds for comparison
image.png.244bf5b69e5ea1ff96de83900c748a9e.png

Изменено пользователем Shervanne

Поделиться сообщением

9 minutes ago, Tikito said:

The proof are nonexistent from your side so far. Your ranting is no proof anywhere in the world with an average IQ in the general population.

Поделиться сообщением

3 минуты назад, Shervanne сказал:

this is how much damage you all did in 2 minutes and 59 seconds, by the way. We joined the fight when valakas was still well over 60%, maybe even close to 70% health. Don't try and tell me that we started to hit it when the video starts - this is the last 5 minutes recorded because that's as much as nvidia lets me.

Друзья зачем врать? наша пати убрала больше 60% хп у босса !

после чего вы начали бить , я не ожидал от вас вранья это низко .

Да и скажите своей собачки на привязи пусь по меньше лает , особенно про iq у него оно отсутствует ! 

Поделиться сообщением

4 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Друзья зачем врать? наша пати убрала больше 60% хп у босса !

после чего вы начали бить , я не ожидал от вас вранья это низко .

Да и скажите своей собачки на привязи пусь по меньше лает , особенно про iq у него оно отсутствует ! 

All i am asking is where did you get that number? you seemed pretty sure about 68%, now you're going down to 60%
might be that you pulled it out of your ass?

feel free to post the evidence you have and then tell me what does it have to do with the fact that we killed valakas

Изменено пользователем Shervanne

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, Shervanne сказал:

All i am asking is where did you get that number? you seemed pretty sure about 68%, now you're going down to 60%

Вы вступили в бой с Валакасом когда мы снесли 60% хп после мы использовали рес, пока вы гонялись за мной еще 8% было убрано хп нашей пати!

Поделиться сообщением

Same as he pulled out of his back entrance the thing that "someone" was alive on hide, since x123 was the only one that could have somehow received a resurrection, but is seen dead at the right side of the video, when Valakas dies. But you see, when someone has nothing to back up his claims, retorts to taking everything as a personal offense and starts calling everyone else a liar.
Plus the fact that our party chat is visible on the video: Omen is calling that valakas is at 90% life, and that was the moment we dropped down and entered the fight. Also, if you want to claim that my IQ is low, why do you need to be repeated that your (debatable) claim that you cleared more of % of Valakas' max HP plays any role in the loot system (normally), especially (aw shit here we go again) when you are all eating dirt.

Изменено пользователем SawnMC

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, SawnMC сказал:

Same as he pulled out of his back entrance the thing that "someone" was alive on hide, since x123 was the only one that could have somehow received a resurrection, but is seen dead at the right side of the video, when Valakas dies. But you see, when someone has nothing to back up his claims, retorts to taking everything as a personal offense and starts calling everyone else a liar.

Мне больше не чего сказать, ваши доказательства не чего не стоят !

Мне жаль что у вас не хватило мозгов открыть агр лист, мне жаль что вы не можете признать свой провал в схватки с боссом, мне жаль что вы так низко упали и обманным путем хотите что то присвоить себе!

Поделиться сообщением

13 minutes ago, Tikito said:

Мне больше не чего сказать, ваши доказательства не чего не стоят !

Мне жаль что у вас не хватило мозгов открыть агр лист, мне жаль что вы не можете признать свой провал в схватки с боссом, мне жаль что вы так низко упали и обманным путем хотите что то присвоить себе!

"OK" so "my" proof isn't worth anything, but your empty ranting with no proof is worth something. And once again you mentioned random things, but don't actually show them, where is your agression list? I know for a fact that all the lavasaurus were targetting me along the whole fight *COUGH MEGA WHOOPS COUGH*, it is shown in my HP dropping in the video also (aw SHIT, here we go yet AGAIN).
I'm curious to see if the admins agree with you, but honestly keep the sympathies for yourself, because the past weeks in here have proved who needs it more. Whoops, sorry I forgot, proof don't matter  to you. I wonder if you had a drunk-ass crash your car and left you crying without reparations, would it matter then...? Wouldn't it be the "best" thing to  have a random police officer tell you "hey you proof isn't worth anything"? Whatever random thought, scratch that. In any case fake sympathies from a ranting Karen aren't worth two shits anyway.

Поделиться сообщением

But the biggest DISPROOF for all the bullshit you spat tonight is your smug "thx" spam shown in the video. You all knew that you were dead, that you had lost the fight and the raid boss, but got air in your lungs, when a bug gave you all the loot without deserving it.

Поделиться сообщением

Вы так и не поняли по чему мы лежим, а не встали в город, все просто СОКЛАН НАХОДИТСЯ В ХАЙДЕ ВЫ НЕ ВСЕХ УБИЛИ!

Изменено пользователем Tikito

Поделиться сообщением

Даже тот фактор то что вы начали запись видео только на 25% хп босса, уже говорит о том что вы хотите обманным путём получить игровые ценности!

Покажите полностью всю видео запись с момента респа РБ босса! 

А данные заявление по прошу рассмотреть как мошенничества , получения игровых ценностей способом обмана и заблуждение администрация!

Поделиться сообщением

Тупо обосрались на эпике и теперь бомбит ну ничего бывает и не такое .

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, Shervanne сказал:

feel free to post the evidence you have and then tell me what does it have to do with the fact that we killed valakas

Мне может админу сказать что ты в крысу баюма забрал?)) 69 нытики)))

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

На работе видать изначально зайти не получилось, до 60% босс кое куда напихивал, раз Эрик по его асс так громко кричит)))))

Поделиться сообщением

5 часов назад, Tikito сказал:

Даже тот фактор то что вы начали запись видео только на 25% хп босса, уже говорит о том что вы хотите обманным путём получить игровые ценности!

Покажите полностью всю видео запись с момента респа РБ босса! 

А данные заявление по прошу рассмотреть как мошенничества , получения игровых ценностей способом обмана и заблуждение администрация!

Почему вы не подымаете вопрос на счёт байлора и белефа? А они тупо фармят со старта сервера в крысу 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, VAR сказал:

Почему вы не подымаете вопрос на счёт байлора и белефа? А они тупо фармят со старта сервера в крысу 

У меня да же проходки нет на байлора и блефа и байлора и блефа фармим не мы

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, Tikito сказал:

У меня да же проходки нет на байлора и блефа и байлора и блефа фармим не мы

Так они кд сделали под их время чтобы им удобно было фармить 

Поделиться сообщением

9 hours ago, Tikito said:

Мне больше не чего сказать,

I thought you were done? But it seems you only wanted some time to bring "cousins" so you can rant together, still providing absolutely nothing to back up your claims. And you won't provide shit ever because there exists nothing to prove you right.  But the thing that sjw Var came here to spew his own crap that have nothing to do with this is even more amazing. The only thing worse (for you, not me) he could do is start calling us nazis again, with his reverse-logic-genius mind. Because adding how shervanne took Baium because he knew how to do it ACCORDING TO THE GAME FUNCTIONS, or ranting about beleth and baylor that we camp ACCORDING TO THE GAME FUNCTIONS, is TOTALLY the same as winning Valakas, but losing the loot to a corpse party on the ground *EXREME SARCASM*. Oh and since you have no proof about your lying claim that "someone" was on hide (which STILL has nothing to do, since WE killed valakas), I could say you could at least be smart enough to cover it with using a player's name from the start, but it seems you think that just claiming "someone" was on hide, is enough to convince everyone you tell the truth and the others are lying.
This is truly pathetic....I mean you don't have neither the proof nor the brain to support your claims... and yet you still try.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Создать...